1. Set aside specific times during the week for writing stories, songs or even jokes. Let your kids use their imaginations!
2. Have an assortment of colorful pens, pencils and markers on hand that will make kids want to spend more time writing.
3. Make writing special for kids with their own personal table, desk, or designated area. Get them excited about their own writing space!
4. Give kids a fun assignment that requires them to write. Make a birthday wish list or write a letter to someone famous.
5. Make up games around writing. Practice signing their autograph to give to mom or dad.
Click a link below to learn more!